Fresh meals are served daily at the Ranch Headquarters cafeteria during the conference (breakfast, lunch and dinner). There are also restaurants in the nearby Gardiner area to expand your food choices.
- Rentals at the Inner Retreat: Limited individual rooms are available near King Arthur’s Court at Ranch Headquarters. E-mail: RTRRentals@TSL.org or call 406-848-9233.
- RV Spots, Campground Site, and Cabin rentals may be available from Yellowstone Hot Springs. Please check their website for updates and more information: yellowstonehotspringsmt.com
- Yellowstone Treasure Cabins rentals in Gardiner may be available. For reservations, please visit: ytcabins.com
- For motels and other accommodation options in Gardiner, contact the Gardiner Chamber of Commerce: visitgardinermt.com
- Flights Bozeman airport has expanded! Direct flights are now available from additional airlines to approximately 30 airports in the United States.
- TSL Shuttle Service: Airport shuttle services will be provided for this conference. $150.00 Round-trip.
- Arrival Shuttles from Bozeman: 3:00 pm and 8:00 pm daily
- Departure Shuttles to Bozeman: To be determined.
- To reserve your space, e-mail: RTRRentals@TSL.org with your airline itinerary. Please make your reservations early. Rental cars are also available at the Bozeman Airport.
Volunteers in Action
We welcome volunteer support! Experience the joy of serving with your spiritual brothers and sisters in the community of the Holy Spirit. Contact our volunteer coordinator if you are interested in volunteering. If you do not need housing or transportation, email your area of interest and service to LKehoe@tsl.org.
If you are interested in housing and transportation, housing is available for a total of $150 (those who come early or stay late to volunteer, will pay the same price as a thank you for the extra help). VIA Transportation is $150 round-trip. You can register for the conference for a total of $333. Please email LKehoe@tsl.org. Volunteers must complete a minimum of 4 hours per conference day for meal/housing benefits.
Spaces are limited. Arrival airport shuttle times before the conference are Tuesday, October 4th at 6:00 pm, and Wednesday, October 5th at 6:00 pm. Departure shuttle times after the conference are Monday, October 10th at 3:00 am for early flights, and 10:00 am for later flights.
We Welcome Families!
Participate in the conference and in our parent co-op environments; the Toddler Room and the West Fellowship Room of King Arthur’s Court as well as in the co-op building (with fenced playground and video broadcast available). Join us for a joyful Family Sunday Service and other youth-supported services and activities.