El Morya's Garden
Celebrating the Sangha and the Can-Do Spirit!
By Sister Elizabeth St Clair
November 10-12, 2017 will forever remain in my heart as my first Summit University Seminar experience with The Path of the Bodhisattva – Part 1: Develop the Compassionate Heart. Kuan Yin is the compassionate heart.
During the seminar, Kuan Yin poured forth love and knowledge in equal doses.
I remember many morsels of information, but this one sticks with me the most:
“But in this day and in this hour, you come under the new dispensation, when by the violet flame that is Mercy’s flame–which is always released when you give my mantras [the opportunity] does open unto Lightbearers of the world for the acceleration of the balancing of karma such has not been seen in many, many ages.”1
In class we went over all the mantras and many of them had wonderful stories and key points. In an exercise we were asked to pick three mantra’s that speak to our heart the most. The mantras of my heart are (from Kuan Yin’s Crystal Rosary:
1. Number four: Hail (Homage to the sacred name of) Kuan Yin of complete light: NA-MO YUAN KUANG KUAN YIN
2. Number five: Hail (Homage to the sacred name of) Kuan Yin of enjoyment: NA-MO YU HSI KUAN YIN
3. Number thirty: Hail (Homage to the sacred name of) Kuan Yin of Oneness: NA-MO I JU KUAN YIN.
What are your three favorite Kuan Yin heart mantras?
Two points that stayed with me are:
1. We cannot go beyond our present level on the path except by the pathway of divine love.
2. The warring in our members represents our own Armageddon that goes deep within at subconscious levels.
How do we deal with our Armageddon and follow the pathways of divine love? Kuan Yin says: “Mantras of mercy will wear down layers upon layers upon layers of nonmercy in your tree of life as nothing else will.”2 I believe the most important thing in part one of the class is to give the mantras everyday to remove our layers of non-mercy and become one with the mystical body of the Buddha.
I want to attain becoming a part of the circle of oneness that Kuan Yin says we can by following the law,
“Know this law, beloved: When your heart shall be filled with the fullness of God’s mercy, then and only then shall you know yourself in the Circle of the One, in the law of the circle, in the protection of the circle, in the perfection of the circle.”3
I invite you to join me in the circle of oneness. Part two of the Kuan Yin Seminar will be November 10-12, 2018. Join us in the merciful heart of Kuan Yin if you are in Washington, D.C. during that time.
1. Beloved Kuan Yin, “Forgive and Be Forgiven: Enter the Circle of the One- Opportunity to the Lightbearers to Accelerate the Balancing of their Karma,” Pearls of Wisdom, Vol. 34, No. 58, November 17, 1991.
2. Beloved Kuan Yin, Forgive and Be Forgiven: Enter the Circle of the One- Opportunity to the Lightbearers to Accelerate the Balancing of their Karma, Pearls of Wisdom, Vol. 34, No. 58, November 17, 1991.
3. Beloved Kuan Yin, Forgive and Be Forgiven: Enter the Circle of the One- Opportunity to the Lightbearers to Accelerate the Balancing of their Karma, Pearls of Wisdom, Vol. 34, No. 58, November 17, 1991.
Thank you for the review. I will strive to reread the pearl and do more decrees to Kuan Yin, who I have been neglecting. Your review will kick start me again. Always Victory!