IMPORTANT INFO FOR PLANNING YOUR TRIP!
The Inner Retreat is located about 100 miles/161 kilometers from the nearest airport in Bozeman. Guests who arrive by airplane in Bozeman are responsible for arranging transportation to and from the airport to the Inner Retreat. Options include:
- Limited TSL Van Service: Please send your itinerary (arrival and departure flight, time, dates) to Transportation@TSL.org; you will receive a confirmation of your pick-up time. Limit ONE suitcase plus one carry-on. Reservations required!
- $75 one way or $150 roundtrip.
- Pay with credit card when you register with Member Guest Services, or
- Pay driver with cash or check at the airport
- Rent a car at the Bozeman airport.
- Uber and taxi: Fees range between $150–$300.
HOW TO FIND OUR VAN DRIVER AT THE AIRPORT
If you have made a reservation for pick-up:
Get your luggage at the Baggage Claim area. Call 1-888-300-3692 and tell them that you are at the airport and are ready to be picked up, OR at your van pick-up time, be at the airport Baggage Claim area near the kiosk with the “Hotel phones/shuttles” sign. The van driver will be carrying a sign that says “TSL Airport Van.” Call 1–888-300-3692 if you have questions.
Local Inner Retreat Van Service:
Daily morning and evening shuttle runs will be available to the homes behind the Lighthouse Restaurant, East Gate and King Arthur’s Court. NO GLASTONBURY VAN SERVICE.
WHERE TO STAY AND EAT
- Rentals at the Inner Retreat – Limited individual rooms are available near King Arthur’s Court. E-mail RTRRentals@TSL.org or call 406-848-9124.
- Yellowstone Destinations – Vacation rental homes and beautiful cabins are available. (Join with friends and share a rental!) Email YellowstoneDestinationsMT@gmail.com or call 406-848-9911.
- Motels in Gardiner – Gardiner is 8 miles/13 kilometers from this venue. See options at GardinerChamber.com or call 406-848-7971. Taxes may apply.
- Private Homes – Some local members open their homes with spare rooms and extra beds in local communities like Glastonbury (22 miles/35 kilometers from the venue). Call 406-333-4614 or e-mail GlastonburyRentals@TSL.org. Fees will vary. Transportation not provided.
Meals at Ranch Headquarters.
Healthy meals including vegetarian options will be available for purchase in our cafeteria. Restaurants and grocery stores are available in Gardiner.
Due to the location of the Royal Teton Ranch in rural Montana, the only cell phone service is Verizon, and coverage is spotty. Landline phones are available and can be used with a calling card. Free WiFi is available. Limited bandwidth does not allow video streaming or other resource-intensive use. This is a result of our beautiful but remote location.