These meditations in the Heart of Mother are in commemoration to her service as Mother of the Flame for so many years.
- Meditation on the Mother, June 12, 1976 (16:50)
- A Meditation for the Mastery of the Chakras, March 19, 1975 (22:18)
- A Meditation on the Soul’s Ascent to the Central Sun of Being and the Descent to the Plane of Earth, October 25, 1981 (12:56)
- Musical Meditation with Invocation for the Slaying of the Anti-Buddha and the Anti-Guru in the Seven Chakras of Being. Music: “Song of India” by Rimsky-Korsakov, August 14, 1988 (12:21)
- Violet-Flame Meditation. Music: ” Concerto for Harp and Orchestra No.1 in C Major” by Ernst Eichner (5:00)
- Meditation to “Evening Star” from “Tannhauser” by Richard Wagner (3:33)
- Spoken Meditation to “The Flame of Peace and Aloha,” March 12, 1978 (5:32)