What Do You Want?
Ask yourself what you want to get out of your decrees. Do you have spiritual goals or practical goals?
Spiritual goals might include being more loving, drawing closer to your Higher Self or overcoming painful childhood experiences that create problems in your relationships.
Practical goals might include finding a new job, getting the money to finish your education or meeting new friends.
You may also have goals for other people, your nation or the planet. Perhaps you want to get gangs out of your neighborhood, keep drunk drivers off the road, help someone with chronic pain or illness, or stop bloodshed in the Middle East.
Before you begin decreeing, make a list of your goals, which you'll want to update periodically.
Spiritual Goals: ______________________________________________
Practical Goals: ______________________________________________
After you've listed your goals, you're ready to Listen and Experiment.
- Your Real Self
- The Mind-Body Connection of Prayer
- Sound The Energy Of Creation
- Spoken Prayer Is More Effective than Silent Prayer
- Multicultural Traditions of Prayer
- According To God's Will?
- Effectiveness of Decrees and Mantras: Stories and Studies
Exploring the Power of the Spoken Word
- What Is The Science Of The Spoken Word
- God's Name Is The Password
- I AM Affirmations
- Decrees - A Tool for Spiritual Acceleration
- Connect With the Energy of Your Higher Self
- Why Ask God More Than Once?
- Mystics And Scientists Agree On Repetition Of Prayer
- Decrees are Like Spiritual Letters
- Prayers - What Do You Want?
- Prayers - Getting Results
- The Violet Flame
- Mastering The Art And Science Of Spoken Prayer
- Decrees - Listen And Experiment
Books on Prayer, Meditation and the Science of the Spoken Word
- I Am Your Guard - How Archangel Michael Can Protect You
- The Science of the Spoken Word
- Creative Power of Sound: Affirmations to Create, Heal and Transform
- Prayer and Meditation
- The Chela and the Path: Keys to Soul Mastery in the Aquarian Age